Monday, August 6, 2012

And Away We Go....

Welcome to Reloved Designs by Lisa!  It all started thanks to my Pinterest addicition, and here we are. I had to twist my husbands arm when I showed him a picture of an old beatup dresser on Craigslist, and tell him he needed to help me go get it because I wanted to "fix it up".  Well that project ended up being so much fun, and resulted in a lot of interest - so I decided to start up my own little "bisney"  (business and hobby combined).  Who knows what it may bring, but as long as I'm enjoying the ride, that's what counts.  See pictures below of my first project - more on the way!  Thanks for your support.

Here is the before ....it was pretty ugly.


 Here is the after. It took a couple weeks - but I went slow and easy.


It turned out beautiful (if I may say so).  We had hoped to keep it - but just didn't have the room.  Thankfully it found a good home.



No comments:

Post a Comment