Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Hulk Smash Dresser

So I found this really ugly dresser at a local thrift shop.  It was perfect; surprising to many who don't see it's potential! I wanted something tall for my sons new big-boy room, so it wouldn't take up too much floor space. I bought it and brought it home, only to discover it was a little more damaged than originally thought. A large chunk was missing off of the corner, and the drawers didn't slide in and out very well. It needed a little TLC even before I could begin to paint it. Thankfully, the knobs were salvagable with a little paint, so I saved myself some time and money there.

I wanted to do something bold, and with my idea for a Superhero-themed room for my 2-year-old, a bright green was just the trick. We now call it our "Hulk Smash" dresser!  I love how this reloved design turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment